Get to know us

Get to know us

Our company

We were founded in 2006 having gained major experience while working in the furniture industry in Foshan, China - where hundreds of furniture manufacturers are located. Besides furniture sourcing we started our own production facility.

After 15 years in the business, we managed to rank among the biggest furniture sourcing companies in China and get annual sales of over 40 million dollars.We sold sold products to more than 100 countries worldwide.

Based on the latest trade data of furniture, The Observatory of Economic Complexity (OEC), in 2019 furniture was the world's 12th most traded product, with a total of $254B. China is the largest exporter of furniture in the world representing more than 37% of total furniture exports ($96.4B).

Meticulous attention to detail

Connecting consumers with manufacturers in China has never been easier in the internet age. By eliminating the middleman and with superior pricing, we are able to offer a substantial savings over traditional retailers. We believe that giving consumers better prices is only part of the equation. We want to build relationships with our new customers and help them transform their homes into a beautiful representation of themselves - all at much better prices than anyone else on the market.

One-of-a-kind approach

Our one-stop shopping approach ensures that you will find exactly what you need for your home, with all the details clearly communicated in descriptions and photos. is committed to providing consumers with the highest quality furniture products at the best prices. We are constantly researching and formulating new ways to bring innovative, high-quality products to you at a low cost. Visit our Facebook or Instagram page for access to the latest company news.

How do you get started?

Let us know what you like

We'll ask for a schematic of your house and the project, and we'll create a customized furnishings plan according to your preferences and budget.

Customize the details

Created for those who are looking for unique furniture, with their signature on it; we offer you customized furniture with your own choice of designs, sizes, and materials.

Order with peace of mind

We want to ensure the best for our customers, thats why we make sure that everything is very carefully inspected before shipping it to you.


After your order is placed and shipped, we will follow-up with you to make sure you are fully satisfied with the items you have ordered.

Outstanding Furniture Designs

15Years Experience
50Construction Companies
500+ Happy Customers

Common Questions

Is there an MOQ when ordering products?
plus sign

Even if the factories require an MOQ, we will try to negotiate and convince them to produce smaller quantities for you, while keeping the prices as low as possible.

How long does it take to produce the furniture?
plus sign

The production time is 15 - 40 days for most products. We will contact you as soon as possible once your order has been confirmed and we let you know the factory schedule, so that you can monitor the production status at any time.

What are the payment terms?
plus sign

Usually before the production starts you have to pay 30% of the amount to our bank account and the remaining 70% before shipping.

How long does the shipping take?
plus sign

It depends on the destination port. It usually takes between 15-40 days to receive your products. We will give you an approximation time after we know the destination.

Where is your warehouse located?
plus sign

Our warehouse is located in Foshan since most of the furniture manufacturers in China are located there. This gives us a major advantage in handling your furniture faster and cheaper.

/Let's talk/
Ready to build your dream home?